Marlton Harvest Fest was Saturday and this is where I discovered Cheyenne’s Market. I bought 2 sweet potatoes, 5 apples, and a squash for $5… The apples alone could have been $5 at the grocery store! Can’t believe I never knew about Cheyenne and her stand.
Anywho, that’s what inspired the squash recipe….
– Chicken sausage: grilled and chopped
*I bought spinach & feta from Rastelli’s Meat Shop and the flavor (vs plain) certainly made a huge difference in the end
– Zuchinni: (1/4) diced
– Squash: halved and scooped
– Bruschetta: bought a small, pre-made container also from Rastelli’s
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Spoon bruschetta and zuchinni into squash halves, filling approx 1/3 of the way
3. Drizzle oil over top of each
4. Roast for 45 minutes
5. Remove from oven and fill squash the rest of the way with sausage, bruschetta, and zuchinni
6. Drizzle EVOO over top
7. Bake in oven for additional 40 minutes