6 Ingredients + Meat = The simplest, tastiest homemade WINGS
(*minus time allotment for marinating*)
Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken Wings:
Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder, Sugar (Truvia/Stevia), Cilantro, (2) Limes
1. In baking dish, squeeze juice of one lime and lightly sprinkle dish with seasonings (including sugar and cilantro)
2. Place meat in the mixture
3. Squeeze juice of second lime over top of meat and place whats left of the limes in the dish with the meat.
4. Sprinkle seasonings over top of meat. (1 pack wings, 1 pack drumsticks)
5. Allow meat to marinate for a couple of hours (aka go run some errands)
6. Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 22-25 minutes
7. Throw on grill for 5-10 minutes for crispiness.
Side Dish = Broccoli & Black Beans
1. Steam a head of broccoli
2. Open a can of black beans
3. Disperse across the number of servings needed
(1 of each was sufficient for 4 days for me, using 1/4 cup of beans for each day)